Other Panda Worlds

Monday, June 4, 2012

Soft Leather Accessory. Many more to come. :3

Hello Panda Followers!

I am currently traipsing around the dirty streets of NYC this week, gallovanting with friends and family, missing my baby doggy Maxwell Parrish very much, and dropping the word out to greater NYC agencies and publishing houses that Erica DeChavez is ready to be employed! HAH. I wish it were that easy. :] But I have yet to give up hope. In the meantime, I've been working on some soft leather accessories for a fashion portfolio. I'll be posting up a bunch of new designs ranging from purses to shoesies to pretty shiney things to spikey head wear, I hope you get the picture. ;] Anyhoot, hope everyone's weekend was great. I'll try to post some more stuff up later. I've got a couple projects I'm working on right now, so stay tuned! :D
Til next time,
PandaErica

No comments:

Post a Comment