Other Panda Worlds

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sketch Dump from my outting with Caroline Hadilaksono







Hi! Late Sunday evening for posting. I just wanted to blog these sketches I did today while hanging out w/ my new friend I met through the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrator's winter con this past 2 weeks ago (which I am still intending to post my sketchbook notes from! Look forward to them soon as I get them colored!) I did some sketching in the subway, some doodling thoughts from the bathroom at Books of Wonder, and some kids sketches and quick watercolors from Strand Bookstore and Books of Wonder. hope you enjoy. These are the only pages I was willing to show. :] Some good, some bad, some just existing in my sketchbooks. 

Til next post! I'm working on some new illustrations about animals and plants and anatomy and got some Vampire Diaries fanart coming too! And some old character designs that are in the process of being colored! Lots to do and see coming soon. :]

Happy President's Day Weekend everyone! Hope you all had fun. 

Love, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment