Other Panda Worlds

Monday, September 12, 2011

Here and There

& VOILA! I am back from the dead. summer is dead & gone and fall semester is now in the full swing of things. Gotta think about building up portfolios for the many array of companies Iwish to apply to and start planning for my thesis which includes writing a full children's book story/plot all on my own. :D lots of work. sketchbook pgs from the summer and additional pieces that I plainly forgot about are to come in the next post. and because I have portfolio class, I suppose that gives me more of a reason to constantly keep this blog updated. YAY for the viewers!

so for starters, how about this first 1 week illustration i did for patrick fiore's illustration class. we were told to go out during our morning class time one last tuesday and to have an 'experience'. it could be something as simple as getting a haircut, or going to see a museum, or go fishing, etc. I chose to head over to Marina Jack's playground in the middle of their Island Park. I went out to take many pictures of kids on jungle gyms, sliding down slides and running across wobbly bridges. And well, this is what came out of that:
watercolor on 400 lb watercolor paper. no tricks about it. :)
value study : color studies.

enjoy. until next time.
-Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment