Other Panda Worlds

Friday, December 7, 2012

INCURSION Works in Progress

 Hello Enthusiastic Panda Lovers!
Any hoot, I'm happy to present to you my final revised thumbnails for my INCURSION paintings. I'm shooting for 8 in total. I shoot high for the moon lest I fall among the stars. They will be a series of paintings that are about a Princess who is tired of her daily routine, and her tailored/guarded surroundings, so she goes in search of her own adventures and meets new friends and a new way of living.
The first painting's final pencil drawing. Got excited over lighting due to my purchase of a giant new kneaded eraser and new set of graphite pencils. :]

Til next post. Look forward to the next drawings in the series and for color studies. :] Also look for some upcoming color studies and work in progress shots for the new dog portrait I'm starting. 

Love, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment