Other Panda Worlds

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lost & Found Thesis work. :]

Herro fellow Panda lovers! :]

I've got some drawings I'd like to share w/ you! :D So it's only been a week back at school, but already I've been bombarded with old friends, great music, and a lot of what is to come these next 3 1/2 months: work, work, work, work, work. I'm already well into my thesis senior project, and I'm just pumping out all these final pencil drawings for the final illustrations. But I wanted to share a few with you to get you excited too! ;] So here they are, the main characters of my book, Lost and Found! These characters are all highly fictional, but are very heavily based upon two funny animal friends I adore and love in real life who will be left nameless, but I like to think their true identities are pretty obvious to those who know them. :D
Still fiddling around with the shape and design for the main doggie protagonists. 


Still sort of working out the kinks between cute, and a little more sentimentally serious close ups. 




Well, I suppose that was just a little taste. But I hope it keeps you coming back for more, and hungry to digest some more cute doggie goodness in the weeks to come. 
Love, Erica. 
ps. I hope everyone's sticking to their new year's resolutions! I know I'm damn well trying on mine: Be strong, happy, healthy , & active. And just to stick it at the end of those 4 and extra just on the side, stay connected! :] 


No comments:

Post a Comment