Other Panda Worlds

Friday, January 20, 2012

Above Water

Dear readers,

This semester is going to be BUUUSSYYY. Just got through submitting for my first 2 rounds of recruiters. A very busy semester indeed. I hope I'm prepared enough to stay ahead of the pack and charge straight ahead to whatever comes my way this year. 

First, here are some character studies. There are more to come of the dogs and more expressions. But here are some of the little boy and little girl who care for the main characters of my thesis story. :3 
I tried to portray a slightly more androgenous boy that's more effeminate, stylish, spoiled. I'm contemplating adding a cardboard crown on him. ^^;; Would that be a bit much?


 And here are some for the little girl who is more outgoing, adventurous and slightly more shabby than the boy. I want to suggest a slightly more tomboyish personality in the girl who side kicks Lost.

And here are some final interior drawings. Some still need more tweaking. But I hope you guys enjoy. :]









More to come for sure. Stay tuned. :]
Love, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment