Other Panda Worlds

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New work to ring in the New year!

 Happy New Year's everyone! :D I hope everyone had a very wonderful New Year filled with love, family and friends. I know it's been such a long time since my last post, but this post and more to follow will just prove that I HAVE been staying productive this winter break. I was asked by my mother to help her design and illustrate some thank you cards and envelopes for her this coming new year. Her new year's resolution involves appreciating the people and things that you have in your life right now instead of getting involved and caught up in the people and things that are not in your life and focusing on the things you WISH you had, but focus more on the things you do have and how much they mean to you. If anything, your good karma is sure to accumulate with all of the thoughtful attention you are paying the things and people that are around you, and in turn it will pay back in of itself. :] You  never know. So yup. Here's the finished art and designs for that. Hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned because this next year and semester is sure to be filled with crazy events and busy with work and art. I'll keep you posted. I can't 'til you visit again. I aim to impress. ;]




Love, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment