Other Panda Worlds

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Midnite Creatures individual posters

Hey all, just posting these so that you can click on each flavor individually and zoom in to read some of the text and details. :]
Here's a bigger picture of my cactus juice design. Just click on the thumbnail to view the full sized wine label design sheet. :D
Bamboo.

and Oak.
And I'll just say this, the mock-up did not turn out exactly how I wanted. The colors did not print out opaquely on the mylar I used, but were it to be made by an actual company they'd be able to print it out to full color. But whatever. I'm not a photographer either, but I did my best to take pictures that I think are pretty decent. Maybe I hsould get someone to take some real pictures of my mock up in the future. Until then, please put up with my shoddy photography, please. Thank you. :3

front label
Cap


CACTUS JUICCEE! :] 

Brand Crest

Back Label

Back label art.

Back Label Brand Description.

Lots more work to come! Some patterns and work I did for Carter's. My Senior Portrait. And some process work from a video game environment concept I'm doing in Adv. Computer Illustration. :] So be sure to come back and check in! 
Love, Erica.


No comments:

Post a Comment