Other Panda Worlds

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Senior Self Portraits

 So every illustration senior at Ringling College of Art + Design has to create a self portrait that will be printed on our senior show poster. And I did two versions so far. And I'm thinking of doing another version soon in watercolor and colored pencil. But I did my best attempt at a rendered computer illustration. It still needs more painting into, so I still consider it a work in progress. The second is a vectored version that features my cute, adorable doggy, Maxwell Parrish. I did that one in illustrator and I found it was a lot more fun. ^^;; highly rendering things in photoshop just isn't my natural style it seems. :] go figure. But I still want to work on it. Anyways. Hope you enjoy this extra post for today. Carter's work to come soon. Hopefully I get into the workshop, but there were quite a number of entered portfolios and I saw that a lot of them were awesomely Carter's style. But well, we'll see.
Photshop cs5.
It still need some more opaque flesh tones and highlights in the hair.
Work in Progress.

I like this one way better. I think it describes me a lot more. ^^;;
This is the version that I submitted to be featured on the senior poster. I'm excited. I really want to get a poster when they're printed.
Illustrator cs 3.
Love, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment