Other Panda Worlds

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lost And Found: A Tail of Two Friends

Hi Pandas,

Another day, some more art. This isn't new art, but it's revised art. I will be re-releasing finished paintings/drawings of direct pages from my dummy for "Lost & Found: A Tail of Two Friends" (**I just thought of A Tail of Two Friends part now. Sounds like a good change in title.). So if you guys are fans, and you would like to see this published sometime soon in the near future somewhere, you can follow the previews of the book here, over the next few weeks. 

I am still in the process of sending out the manuscript and dummy out to publishing houses. No great news back yet. But I'm still optimistic. If nothing by the end of the year, I feel strongly about self-publishing this baby, and moving onto my next story. 

But enjoy my first baby story for now. It's my precious. 








Love, Erica.
P.S. All art and content on this blog is copywritten by Erica DeChavez. 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment