Other Panda Worlds

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

!CAUTION! Beware of uneven pavement!

 Good morning everyone!
Yeah, it's past my bedtime, but I got bored of doing the artwork I was SUPPOSED to be doing and ended up doing this instead. A parody on the Uneven Surface road sign. I just want to forewarn any early joggers out there who jog outside in their subdivisions to be alert and cautious, especially on sidewalks. I had an accident last Friday while jogging early morning with my mom. We decided to take a path that I don't normally run on my own. I admit I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before (do I ever?) and the cracked sidewalk caught me unawares. I guess this means I wouldn't do well jogging on an unpaved forest path, huh?
***The panda language below reads "uneven pavement" for those of you who do not speak panda. :3

And I am happy to inform you guys that my wounds have gotten much better in the past week and a half thanks to Neosporin. That stuff works wonders! 
Love, Erica.
p.s.  Lol. Sorry for the unnecessary warning to you morning joggers. I am just accident prone and highly clumsy w/ my own body. Lol. ^^;; That is all. :] Good night & good morning! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment