Other Panda Worlds

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIP... Moving Along.

Hello,

I am very tired tonight. This past week was a whirlwind of stress. I won't elaborate, but I will comment that I am very sorry that I have not been doing much artwork because of recent current events in my personal life. But seeing as I am doing my very best to move on from last week's drama, I have some very exciting news! No. . . I don't have a job. HAH, that would be fabulous, but I AM making a trip out to CA this weekend. So in preparation for the trip I am royally kicking my butt into gear again to whip up some awesome art to hopefully show lots of people.

Anyways, the above photo is just a shot of something from the Chibi's Boba logo, which is coming along slowly, but surely. I've got some other big projects I'm working on and am excited for but let's just say I'm going to be delving into some video editing very soon. Just for kicks and giggles.

That's all I've got to say for now. Good night. And thanks for stopping by. ;]

Love, Erica
p.s. honestly, i am very sorry for the 2 week hiatus. It felt awful, but  surely come back to look for some new artwork soon! :] I'll be cranking out some new portfolio pieces in the near future. Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment