Other Panda Worlds

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Favor for a Friend

Hello again Panda people everywhere!

It is yet another late night for me, but hopefully not TOO late (I plan to go running at the break of dawn w/ my mother). This post is for anyone in the greater NYC area. For those of you fellow dog/animal lovers, you know that I have my own cute lil' baby, Maxwell (right). I was recently talking to a colleague of mine, and found out that he is involved with a local fundraiser called Long Island Bulldog Rescue. It makes sense since he is an owner of two adorable bulldogs himself. The fundraiser event is a delightfully witty and sexy play being put on by Brian Hampton. All proceeds from ticket sales will go to LIBR. If you're in the area, maybe you could check it out and have a good time with friends and family. It will be a good time for people and dogs alike (although I'm not sure if dogs are allowed into the show. . ^^;;). But if you can't make it out to the event and you still find the kindness in heart to do something for this wonderful cause, you can still donate through their website @ LongIslandBulldogRescue.org .

& That is it for tonight. Hopefully I'll have more to show you further into the week! 
Love, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment